Kinderpitchings met MACKY
Is your project kids-proof?
JEF organises free children's pitchings for the third time.
Are you working on a project for young audiences (film, short film, series, web series, ...)? Then JEF offers you a unique help: a pitching session with your target audience! During the children's pitchings at the JEF festival (18 February 2021) film makers (screenwriter, director, producer, ...) can present their ideas to a panel of children of exactly the right age. Based on their feedback scripts and ideas can refined or adjusted. Afterwards, all projects will receive a "kid-proof" certificate.
Among all the candidates a jury of professionals with a heart for children’s media will select six projects for pitching. The final selection will be announced on 25th of January.
deadline: 18th of January 2021
For? If you want to pitch your project (scenario stage) for a young target audience.
Where and when? Thursday, 18th of February 2021 - Zuiderpershuis, Antwerp. If the event because of Covid-19 restrictions can't take place on site we will organise an online alternative.
What do you have to do? Register through the link above. Present your project in a one-pager with following information:
- format (feature, television, documentary, game, VR or AR, web series (online/social)
- stage of the project: script or in development
- max. 1 page (lettertype: courier 12), send as PDF
- written in Dutch
The jury of professionals with a heart for youth content will be selecting 6 projects. The 25th of January we will announce the selection.
- Siegfried Moens - programmer & production Streamz
- Yemi Oduwale - actor, o.a. brak, Dertigers
- Anushka Melkonian - radio dj MNM
- Leonard Santos - actor and singer
- Jan Creuwels - content producer DPG media
- Lesley De Ceulaer - VeBeS Association for blind and visually impaired people
- Sven Duym - creative producer Studio 100
- Uwi Van Hauwermeiren - spokesperson Wel Jong Niet Hetero